Have Magento 2 as a site-builder? Great start!
Does it have enough SEO boosting functions for online visibility? Pretty well!
But in this emerging market of online purchase, where more than 1.8 million people were globally purchasing online in 2018. Being an online Magento store owner, you might also urge for a wider presence, right?
If yes? Note down the following Magento 2 SEO tips and boost the visibility of your eCommerce store. But before that, read some highlighted points and know how it’s beneficial.
Advantages of online store visibility-
- Help to find potential customer
- Expend new market
- Cost-effective way to improve the bottom line
- Proper SEO implantation
- Long-lasting effects
- Easy and effective brand awareness
- Boost marketing efficiency
Top 10 Effective Magento 2 SEO tips-
- Set up Google search console & analytics- First and foremost thing you should do is, set up your Google search console and & analytics. No, it’s not only about indexing fast but far more than that. Whether Google search console will help to track sites performance and errors, analytics will help you with site traffic.
- Add blog section- Apart from product pages if you want to expand your keywords strategy, try blogs. It is the most non-technical and effective one. However, Magento 2 has many other features to make it search engine friendly.
But one of the research on eCommerce websites shows that the chances of indexing increase 434% when you have blogs on your site.
- Avoid plagiarism- Duplicacy does not only affect your SEO but site reputation too. Think from the visitor’s, what if you search for something very crucial and find the same thing again and again with different URLs.
What if the intent is the same? Is this what you’re confused on? Use a canonical tag. It enables you to tell Google, which one is the main URL. In the case of eCommerce, where there are many same products in various categories, these tags are highly valuable.
- Mobile-friendliness – You have won half of the battle while you choose Magneto 2. It is the best from a customization perspective but to become the ideal of future mCommerce, you need to add some more on it.
- Use mobile responsive Magento themes
- Use Magento mobile extension
- Update Magneto as it is mobile responsive
- This is the reason we above-mentioned that you won half of the battle.
This is the reason we above-mentioned that you won half of the battle.
For more promising results, use rich media content such as video content as Google and customers both like it more than any flat one.
There is no rock-solid formula for it, but we have some expert tips for you.
- Use less dynamic URL strings
- Use more descriptive keywords
- Use Static URLs (stay away from “?” “&,” and “=”)
- Use hyphens (-) instead of underscores (_)
- Stick to lowercase letters
When you move to HTTPS, don’t forget to track your migration thoroughly in Google Search Console and Analytics.
Make sure when you work on navigation, you carefully design the filters as search engine bots can waste your bandwidth while crawling in and out of them.
Hire Magento 2 SEO experts!
On a final point, when you have all expert Magento 2 SEO tips to boost online store visibility, we have one last question for you. Will these tips be sustained for always? The painful answer is No! So we suggest you Hire Magento 2 SEO Experts, to update the SEO strategies without a break.
The post Top 10 Effective Magento 2 SEO Tips To Boost Visibility Of Your Online Store appeared first on magePoint.