John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, TEDx speaker bestselling author, and the Duct Tape Marketing founder. He is the creator of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network and the Duct Tape Marketing system, a program that trains small business consultants worldwide. He has written many industry-leading books including Duct Tape Marketing, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine, and The Referral Engine as well as his latest book is SEO For Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs.
John joins me today to discuss the basics of business marketing and SEO for small businesses. He shares the best ways to attract clients and how you can speak to existing clients to find out how to attract new ones. He reveals social media’s role in a marketing strategy and how you can choose the right channels for your business. He shares the three key things your website needs and why the customer experience on your site is crucial. He also shares how you can build an SEO roadmap, the changing relevance of keywords, and how much you should invest in SEO.
“Customer experience, the experience they have on your website is actually a ranking factor for Google today.” – John Jantsch
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- The best way to attract clients
- How to identify potential new customers by talking to existing clients
- The role that social media plays in attracting customers online
- How you can keep up with all the social medial channels and networks and choosing the right ones for your business
- The three things you need to have a great website
- How to use pop-up windows effectively
- How the customer experience on your website affects your Google rankings
- How you can diversify the content on your website
- The basics of SEO and how you can build your SEO roadmap
- How the importance of keywords has changed over time
- How much you should invest in SEO
Connect with John Jantsch:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Business Marketing and SEO with John Jantsch appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.