Now that you are in the last year of this marvelous decade, it’s obvious how much our lives have changed with the use of social media. People consume content on these channels every single day. Countless businesses are being built by creating trust with users on social media. I mean if you think about it it’s simply mind-boggling.
So, the question is, how do you incorporate a viable, easy to execute a social media strategy for your real estate business that yields a healthy return on investment (ROI)?
In this updated 2019 guide we will share some of the proven strategies to help grow your real estate business using the power of social media.
Types of social media content for real estate professionals
Before we dive deep into individual strategies that are proven to get results for your real estate business, it’s imperative that we cover the types of content you need to create and promote across your social channels.
- Listing photography – Brand all of your listing photos and share them across all social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. One quick repurposing strategy is to create a video slideshow of all the listing photos and upload it across YouTube as well as FB video.
- Client Testimonials – Create long and short form client testimonial videos. Hire a professional videographer to shoot these testimonials as they will yield a good ROI for your business. In real estate, video testimonials play a huge role in building your trust as the go-to agent.
- Community Updates – Create and short videos, text updates, images and flyers about community news, deals & events. On Twitter you can share exclusive coupons that homeowners can redeem from businesses in their local area. Go ask business owners for some exclusive coupon codes that you can promote for free on your social channels. Sharing these exclusive local content helps establish trust with local homeowners.
Facebook Marketing Strategies For Your Real Estate Business
Facebook should be your number one priority when in comes to social media marketing in 2019. This year we recommend that you go all-in with original videos if you are serious about generating new clients from Facebook.
Now that we have already discussed the types of content you should create, let’s dig deep into what strategies work on Facebook.
5 facebook marketing strategies for 2019:
- 90% of your Facebook posts should be video content. The facebook algorithms barely show any text content to your followers anymore. Try it now: open a new tab, go to Facebook and start scrolling. You will see 90% of the posts are videos.
- Build out a pre-qualification bot for your facebook messenger using ManyChat. The pre-qualification bot allows you to quickly qualify an inbound lead on Facebook as a potential buyer or seller.
- Use relevant hashtags to make your content discoverable when people search certain things on Facebook (they do).
- Crete events for upcoming open-house live events. Make sure that people can set reminders so that they are notified when you go live. Do a q&a session right inside these live open house events.
- Create the perfect pitch video and share it as your new cover video. Most people don’t even know that the top cover area can now include your videos. Make your Facebook page stand out from the rest of the competition.
YouTube marketing strategies for your real estate business in 2019
YouTube is another major player when in comes to video content. YouTube videos often rank on top spots for several local long tail keywords. The first thing you should do is create a consistent YouTube content plan.
We are not saying that you need to post something regularly on YouTube. However, if you are posting one video per week summing up the market then keep it it. You can start a monthly neighborhood segment sharing all kinds of neighborhood updates.
Including hashtags right inside your video title is a target many content creators are using recently. You should try to incorporate certain hashtags on your videos so that they rank for those search terms.
YouTube is a huge topic so we recommend checking out our YouTube marketing guide for real estate professionals where we cover more marketing strategies in greater detail.
Twitter Marketing Strategy to attract buyers and sellers in 2019.
Most agents don’t use Twitter thinking that it may not be as effective as Facebook or Instagram. While it’s true that most of your audience are more active on other social media channels, still Twitter has a loyal following.
In 2019 your Twitter strategy should involve images, posts and tweets with local hashtags.
The first thing that you should do when getting active on Twitter is to create a profile that showcases you as someone who cares about your community rather than just another realtor profile with content pertaining only to real estate.
Start following other influencers in your community. Use the hashtags they are using to push your own content. When we say, own content we mean local news, your own take on local real estate and something that provides value to local residents.
Try Gary Vee’s 70-30 rule, where 70% of your content should be of value to local residents following your profile and the remaining 30% can be your real estate listings, links to landing pages and other salesy tweets.
Instagram Marketing Strategies In 2019 For Real Estate Professionals
Instagram is probably the most talked about social media platform in 2018 and will continue to grow going into 2019.
Bonus: Check out our curated lists of top real estate Instagram accounts you should follow.
Instagram is probably the best tool to connect with millennials in 2019. However, there are lots of older demographic using the platform to scour for content.
In fact, Instagram is currently the leading platform when it comes to organic discovery. Unlike Facebook newsfeed and twitter rankings, you can easily show your Instagram posts & stories to most of your followers. The Instagram organic reach is amazing and we predict that with the right strategy your real estate business can get tons of Instagram traffic in 2019.
The post Ultimate Real Estate Social Media Marketing Guide For 2019 appeared first on Become a local leader.