There are more than 1 million apps in the App Store, vying for usersâ€™ attention in nearly every category.In this webinar Nick will share his knowledge on the following aspects related to App Marketing
a. Key services to integrate into your app to maximize marketing
b. App Store Optimization
c. Leveraging paid media to boost downloads
d. Choosing the right cost model (CPM / CPC / CPI / CPA)
e. Tracking user quality beyond the install
f. Re-targeting App Users to engage & retain
g. Demystifying jargons such as Native Ads, Deep linking, Install Tracking etc.
About the host: Nick Bathla has trained more then 5000+ professionals, optimized 1200 websites and has handled paid campaigns worth USD 10 million for Fortune 500, Small and Medium enterprises. Nick has 18+ years of total experience in Digital Marketing Services.He is currently the Chief Marketing Manager and Founder of Canadian Internet Marketing Agency – Yo Creations Ltd Creations
#DigitalMarketing #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingCertification #DigitalMarketingCertifiedAssociate
Subscribe to Simplilearn channel for more Social Media Marketing Tutorials – https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
For More Digital Marketing Tutorial videos, check our Digital Marketing tutorial for beginners playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_yMYN19ug&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
Digital Marketing Articles: https://www.simplilearn.com/resources/digital-marketing?utm_campaign=Killer-App-HXgYLe7O2fQ&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
To Gain in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing concepts, check out Advanced Web Analytics Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/advanced-online-marketing-certification-training-bundle?utm_campaign=Killer-App-HXgYLe7O2fQ&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
What are the Digital Marketing Certitied Associate Course objectives?
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, the DMCA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
4. Become an expert in Twitter advertising—we developed the Twitter advertising module in this course in partnership with Twitter
5. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
What are the projects and tools included in this Digital Marketing course?
Digital marketing training is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on four live projects of 10 hours each that will provide you hands-on digital marketing experience. The projects will put you in charge of a website, and you’ll use various digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
Project 2: Google AdWords: You will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
Project 3: Facebook Marketing: You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0