As we look ahead to 2018, let’s take a dive into the world of social media stats. Keep these 2018 social media stats in mind as you produce your social networks strategy this year!
Social Network Demographic Data
2. According to recode, 44% of teenagers asked to select one social media network if “caught on a deserted island” selected Snapchat, ahead of Instagram (24 percent) and Facebook (14 percent).
6. 91% of Social Media Users Are Accessing Social Channels Via Mobile Gadgets from CoSchedule.
8. LinkedIn boasts more than 530 millions user profiles.
Social Media Use Stats
4. The average LinkedIn user spends 17 minutes on the website per month.
5. 51% of Instagram users access the platform daily, and 35% say they look at the platform a number of times each day.
6. Almost 80% of time invested in social networks platforms happens on mobile.
Social Media Business Data
1. Instagram makes $595 million in mobile advertisement income per year, a quickly increasing number.
3. 59% of Americans with social networks accounts think that customer care through social media has made it simpler to get questions answered and problems dealt with.
6. Per Forbes, Facebook reported 47% growth in income to about $17.4 billion in the first half of 2017 over the very same period in 2015.
11. Per Forbes, Facebook mobile ads account for 87% of advertising revenues and stood at $8 billion in Q2 of 2017.
Social Media Content Statistics
1. Tweets with images get 18% more clicks than tweets without images.
2. 100 million food and 146 style boards exist on Pinterest.
4. There have to do with 81 million phony Facebook accounts and about 5% of twitter accounts are fake.
6. More than 1 million LinkedIn users have published long-form content, with 160,000 long-form posts being released weekly. and over 19.7 million SlideShare presentations have been published to the platform.
8. The user-submitted YouTube video with the most views is “Charlie bit my finger” with over 845 million views.
10. Blogging continues to grow, with over 409 million peopleviewing more than 23.6 billion pagesevery month on WordPress alone.
Examine out this really cool infographic from Red Website Design! Thrilled to see these data in an infographic.
Our prediction for 2018? Messaging apps!
29% of mobile phone users utilize general messaging apps, like Whatsapp, Viber, or Kik. As Facebook continues to check brand-new techniques for advertising through messenger, and consumers require a greater level of customer support, we anticipate that more brand names will aim to make use of messaging ads and applications in the year to come. Stay tuned …